We are thrilled that you are joining us for the Sun Valley Road Rally!
Spectators can expect an incredible day of watching the best of class cars take to the open road. The Road Rally is located in absolutely stunning surroundings in the heart of the Sawtooth National Forest in Idaho and spectators line the course to be close to the action.
Busses will transport all spectators from the Sun Valley Pavilion Parking Lot to the Road Rally site in the morning, starting at 7.30a.m. Busses will run regularly throughout the day. Be sure to hop on one of the early busses if you aim to catch all of the participating drivers’ runs.
Please note: All spectator tickets must be purchased through our website prior to the event. Please print out your order confirmation and bring it to the bus departure location at Pavilion Parking Lot next to Sun Valley Lodge on Saturday 25th of July. Make sure to purchase your tickets ahead of time in order not to miss out. We will sell a maximum of 800 spectator tickets.
While the rally course is paved, spectators will be “off-roading” on dirt and sagebrush terrain. We recommend that you dress accordingly and bring proper footwear, chairs and umbrellas. There will be food and drinks for sale at the site, but we welcome all of our spectators to bring your own picnic baskets with your favorite treats and plenty of non-alcoholic beverages.
Sun Valley is called Sun Valley for a good reason. Road Rally days can be very hot and dry. Remember to bring hats, umbrellas and plenty of sunscreen!
• Spectator tickets cost $10 per person and can be purchased online until closing of Friday, July 24th (limited to 800 tickets)
• All spectators must ride official event busses from Sun Valley Pavilion Parking Lot to the rally site
• No event parking will be available at the SNRA headquarters or the rally site
• No pets are allowed at the Rally site
• High SPF sunscreen, hats and umbrellas are highly recommended
• Food, snacks, water and other non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase at the event
• This is a drug and alcohol free event, so coolers will be inspected
• There is no cell or data coverage at the event site, so please communicate any necessary arrangements prior to your rally site departure
• Portaloos are available at the rally site
For any other information about tickets or the spectator site, please e-mail us at email@example.com
We hope you have an incredible day!